If you are trying to get a device working with ndiswrapper, please help ndiswrapper project wiki by contributing your findings. See HowToContribute
- 1 Belkin F5D7010
- 2 Belkin F5D7010 54g (802.11g and 802.11b capable) 32-bit CardBus wireless card (Rev 5000)
- 3 Belkin F5D7010 Wireless-G Notebook Adapter
- 4 Belkin F5D7010 54g (802.11g and 802.11b capable) 32-bit CardBus wireless card
- 5 Belkin F5D7010 54g (802.11g and 802.11b capable) 32-bit CardBus wireless card (Rev 02)
- Chipset: Broadcom 94306
- pciid: 14e4:4320
- Driver: Dell http://ftp.us.dell.com/network/R76521na.EXE
Gentoo 2.6.7 w/ Ndiswrapper 0.9. WEP works with non-broadcasting essid. WPA works with broadcasting essid with either AES or TKIP ciphers.
Belkin F5D7010 54g (802.11g and 802.11b capable) 32-bit CardBus wireless card (Rev 5000)
- Chipset: AR5211 (Atheros Communications, Inc. AR5211)
- pciid: 168c:001a
- Driver: WINXPNT drivers from retail CDROM BLKWGN.inf
Debian sid with ndiswrapper 1.10, everything working well
Download (f5d7010_v5000.exe) the setup file and extract it, according to http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-182977.html
Belkin F5D7010 Wireless-G Notebook Adapter
- Chipset: RaLink RT2500
- pciid: 1814:0201 (rev 01)
- Driver: ndiswrapper 0.11 and A-Link ftp://ftp.a-link.com/wl54h/WL54driver22.214.171.124.zip
Debian sid/i386, kernel 2.6.7/9, Inspiron 2650. Tried the linux driver (v126.96.36.199) from http://www.ralinktech.com/ – module loaded, interface created, but settings for iwconfig don’t get committed. Tried to get NDIS driver off CD but couldn’t locate/extract INF file. Finally tried NDIS driver for another card using RT2500 (the A-Link above), and (so far) it has worked wonderfully.
Belkin F5D7010 54g (802.11g and 802.11b capable) 32-bit CardBus wireless card
- Chipset: Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 03)
- pciid: 14e4:4320 (rev 03)
- Driver: ‘For older Fedora 3 systems:’ files/Drivers/WinMe98/bcmwl5a.inf on the installation CD worked with Fedora kernel 2.6.9-1.681_FC3 and slightly older with ndiswrapper 0.12. Slightly newer kernels required upgrading to ndiswrapper 1.1 final. (WinXP2K/bcmwl5.inf did NOT work.) ‘For modern Fedora 4 systems:’ Driver from http://ftp.us.dell.com/network/R94827.EXE (can be unpacked with “unzip” to find bcmwl5a.inf) works with kernel-2.6.14-1.1656_FC4 and ndiswrapper-1.8-0.lvn.1.4 (you can install this using “yum” if you have the livna repository set up) but gives warning “Forcing parameter IBSSGMode|0 to IBSSGMode|2”. Driver on installation CD segfaults on “modprobe”, but Giri says this should be fixed in CVS version of ndiswrapper as of 30 Jan 2006.
See Distributions for details on how to get this particular card working with a Fedora Core 4 install.
Belkin F5D7010 54g (802.11g and 802.11b capable) 32-bit CardBus wireless card (Rev 02)
- Chipset: BCM4306 (Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02))
- pciid: 14e4:4318
- subsys: 1799:7010
- Driver: WINXPNT drivers from retail CDROM (date: 2/18/2005 ver 188.8.131.52) bcmwl5.inf
Ndiswrapper 1.3rc1 on Fedora Core 4 - Kernal 2.6.12-1.1447_FC4.stk16; Bought from BestBuy 9/22/2005, box has “VER.4100” on the bottom. Ndiswrapper installation instructions worked with no hitch. Build/installed on a HP Omnibook 6000.
Does not work with ndiswrapper.ko supplied with kernel 184.108.40.206 supplied with Vector Linux 5.8 or 2.6.12mdk supplied with Mandriva 2006. Works with new module compiled from ndiswrapper 1.3.4.